My car has no brakes. That's right. No Brakes. And of course I just drove over 900 miles (I redid the math...) through the mountains with brakes that were about to burst. My car is peeing brake fluid now. Wow. Makes you think about luck and destiny. I'm glad that I only had to drive about 15 minutes home when I found out and that there was only three or four stoplights on the way, all of which were green for me. It was disheartening when my foot was all the way on the floor and still my car was accelerating down the hill. Not a good feeling in my stomach. And tomorrow it will be towed and the car guys can look at it and shake there heads. According to Curt, I'm a bad driver. Haha. I could have told you that.
Well, I am going home in three days. Yay! And I get to see our new kitchen!!
Not much else to tell.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment