Monday, February 23, 2009

I hate it

I hate the Internet. I hate that people can assume whatever they want to assume because they can't see what's going on on the other end. I hate that men are insecure. I hate liars. I hate when people think I lie. I don't lie. I hate when people are jealous of nothing. I hate crying so much my body hurts. I hate living in the middle of a life that I don't like. I hate being 21. I hate loving people who don't love me. I hate when people only think of themselves. I hate wanting and deserving everything and getting nothing. I hate pain. I hate that no one hugs me on a day-to-day basis. I hate not having a best friend here with me. I hate irrational people. I hate people who don't trust me. I hate when people think that I am bad or mean because there isn't a bad fiber in my body. I hate stubbornness. I hate wanting to be somewhere else every single second of my life. I hate being away from home. I hate nonsense. I hate being human and having emotions. I hate having my personal life affect my professional/educational life. I hate regret. I hate making mistakes. I hate being misunderstood. I hate having options. I hate that I'm afraid of stupid things. I hate responsibility. I hate any temperature outside other than 72 degrees Fahrenheit. I hate being cold when I'm inside. I hate canker sores. I hate losing things. I hate getting up early in the morning. I hate having so much to study and not having the least bit of interest. I hate cramming. I hate that I have no memory. I hate that I don't keep in touch with a lot of the people that I should keep in touch with. I hate having so many families that aren't even really related to me. I hate broken promises. I hate wishing for miracles. I hate pants that don't fit. I hate mayonnaise and sour cream. I hate not understanding something really important. I hate mood swings. I hate feeling empty. I hate feeling hungry. I hate being nervous or anxious. I hate stress. I hate disease and poverty and hunger. I hate feeling helpless. I hate pollution. I hate not being able to see the stars at night. I hate distractions. I hate death. I hate wondering why. I hate insecurities. I hate searching relentlessly. I hate being so frustrated that smoke literally comes out of my ears. I hate looking at beautiful things and be reminded of something sad. I hate dry skin. I hate confusion and uncertainty. I hate a lot of things.

I hate that I love my life.

No comments: