On hearing some very upsetting news about my health, I realized that I may not be able to look at certain aspects of life the same. My standards of traveling will never be the same, nor will safety, health, men, risk-taking, the list goes on. I guess there are just some things in life that make you really evaluate where you are, how you got there, and how to get out. I hate saying that I regret doing something, but I think there's a first time for everything. It's just unfortunate it has to be now, but I'll be the first to say, I regret some of the decisions I made in the past six months. And now, they will stick with me for a very long time.
But on the bright side, things can only go up from here. In less than a week's time, I'll be with friends that I haven't seen in over 8 months; the ones who allowed me to find a side of myself that I am comfortable with. All of my friends rock.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment