Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's about time

And finally a happy post...

I'm back at school, with friends and no family. I am living in an amazing apartment - clean and my own room! - and I will be going into the mountains for the rest of the week on a retreat with some of the incoming Parks. It should be great because now I'm an upperclassman, not worrying about making friends, etc. I'm the cool one. Haha. Or not.

My morale is high, flashing my pearly whites more, and I'm even considering wearing my watermelon-colored pants out! AND! My maes from TN are coming to visit me for Labor Day holiday and that makes me so happy I could almost explode.

Life is coming together again.

And the end note: I'm going to write a novel. It's been a thought kind of rolling around in my head for a while and I think it's finally time to set it into action. I have more than enough material as you, my faithful reader, can vouch for. My adventures deserve a book, and I think it would be a good project. Who knows if it will ever be published, but that's just it - WHO KNOWS?!

No comments: