Well, I fail at school.
Being in CR completely ruined me and my educational/organizational skills. I did not sign up for two labs periods for this semester when I was registering for classes last semester in CR, which means I had to add an additional 5 hours of lab time to my already busy class schedule (18 credits) and now I have to be exempt from Park block, which I don't really like. I was a mess today, running all over the place, trying to enroll in the right labs; it was just not the right way to start off the semester. And I forgot a pen. The first day of classes and I don't bring a pen with me... AND I have a cold and it's not going away. How can I already have my annual sinus infection if I haven't even started school? What is going on?
The good news. I am in an online course: Dairy and Milk Products (bringing out my inner farm-girl) and I love it. I can do what I want, when I want, and the information that we go over looks really interesting. It basically focuses on the farm to table process for all dairy products, and our final project is picking a food and finding out exactly how it goes from farm to table. Should be great. My other classes look good so far. Chem 201 is tomorrow so that should be my scariest one I think. I hope not, but that's how it's looking. My stats "teacher" is a grad student and she is going to drive me Up The Walls if she says "so" or "uh" one more time. Step aerobics looks aerobtastic!
In 9 days, my maes Plinko and Guami are coming to visit me for the Labor Day holiday and I can't wait! I know I just saw them maybe a month ago, but now I'm in the south, they're in the south, it was just meant to be. I want to show them the apartment - small but great - and introduce them to my buddies. HIJUEPUTA MAES - QUE TAPIS SOMOS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww, I'm sorry everything is crummy. Tomorrow can only be better! :-) I can't wait to visit!! Thanks for the comment...they do need to learn how to spell, lol. See you soon!
Post a Comment